Friday, February 15, 2008

Newlyweds! Our first six months...

Well, I probably should have started doing this a little earlier, but time has just been slipping by and before I knew it, I'd been married for six months already! Here's the first installment of "Our First Six Months"


Jason and I had a WONDERFUL wedding, surrounded by the people we love most. It truly was a perfect day and everything was amazing, from the cake to the flowers to the dance...to my very handsome new husband and step-son.

C and A were our adorable ring bearer and flower girl.

Our wedding party was the best! We love them all!


The cake that I LOVE!

Forever & Ever



2 comments:

djrogness said...

Welcome to blogging! I'm so excited that you started one. Beautiful wedding pics!

ML Rusch said...

I saw a comment on our blog from Jana Davis and I thought to myself could it actually be JJ? How exciting to hear from you and learn that you are now married! What a beautiful wedding! Congratulations! I'm so excited that you are blogging and we can keep up with you! It's been far too long!