CANNONBALL!
Okay okay, I know that quotes from "Anchorman" aren't the best way to start a post, but it seemed appropriate being that this "urgent news story" has made quite a splash in our lives this past week.
Well, the story is in...J and I found out two weeks ago that our family is growing. That's right, come October (or maybe late September), there will be a new little Davis for us to hug and kiss and love.
J and I were planning on keeping the news to ourselves for a little while longer, but you see how well that worked out for us. We're just so excited and overjoyed that we can't keep it in. But I know all of you will be able to keep our secret right?
So shhh...it's a secret.
Wednesday, February 11, 2009
Can I Have Everyone's Attention...I Have Just Been Handed an Urgent & Horrifying News Story & I Need You All to Stop What You Are Doing & Listen...
Posted by JDavis at 10:12 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
CONGRATULATIONS!! CONGRATULATIONS!! That is so exciting! Yay!! smile. Hope you are feeling good. And don't worry.. I won't tell... smile.
YEAH!!!! Oh, what wonderful news! We are so very excited for you guys and cannot wait to meet this little one - what a miracle!
Congratulations JJ! What fun news!!! We are super excited for you guys!
Oh Yippy!
That's just wonderful news. I am so excited for you guys! Hope to see you soon so I can give you a big squeeze. Congrats! -Alissa
Post a Comment