Today I am 38 weeks pregnant! Time sure flies when you're having fun laying on your left side on bedrest. That's right folks, due to some blood pressure issues, I was put on bedrest a couple weeks ago. However, that also means that we get to see Baby Davis a few days earlier! I'm scheduled to be induced on the 29th, so only ONE week until I get to meet my little man, or less if he decides he wants to make his debut a little earlier.
I decided today that it's high time to take a couple pictures and document this final week of pregnancy, but decided I will only share one...

But, what I WILL share a little bit of is NURSERY PICTURES! YAY!!! I know that many of you have been waiting a while for this. Just a disclaimer that since I went on bedrest, NOTHING has been done to this room, so it's not really done-done, but it'll have to do for now.
Here's Baby D's crib, rocker and cute polka-dot rugs. It's hard to see, but his crib bedding has Dr. Seuss characters on it and the mobile is the "One Fish, Two Fish" guys.

Another view of the crib, his toy box and some of his little stuffed Dr. Seuss characters. Also, notice my adorable diaper bag. :) I heart e-bay.
Baby D's changing table, supplies, and some picture frames with pictures of Dr. Seuss book covers in them. Also, a better view of the paint, which I LOVE.
I still have a few things to add, a striped valance and crib skirt, hanging a few more pictures on the walls, painting some wooden letters to spell out his name and hanging those up...but overall, we're pretty much done. I'm so happy with how his room turned out and I can't wait for him to come home and spend time with us in that space.
Baby D's changing table, supplies, and some picture frames with pictures of Dr. Seuss book covers in them. Also, a better view of the paint, which I LOVE.
I still have a few things to add, a striped valance and crib skirt, hanging a few more pictures on the walls, painting some wooden letters to spell out his name and hanging those up...but overall, we're pretty much done. I'm so happy with how his room turned out and I can't wait for him to come home and spend time with us in that space.T-Minus 7 days! I will post as soon as I can after he's born so you can all meet him!


0 comments:
Post a Comment