I thought I should give a better update about our newest sweet little boy other than just the cupcake post. Here’s what I know!
He weighed 12 ounces at the time of the ultrasound, so we’ve been calling him our little “pop can baby.” I find this to be amazingly coincidental since I would totally kill for a diet coke right now.

He measured 19 weeks 5 days at the ultrasound which was almost EXACTLY on schedule. (I was 19 weeks 6 days at the time.)
He is stubborn like his dad and did not want to show us ANYTHING. He had his arms around his head most of the time and his legs crossed. When he finally did move he was kicking at the ultrasound wand thing.


2 comments:
Love the pop can reference... I am seeing a scrapbook page.. smile. I am SO pumped to meet this baby boy! We love blue!!! smile. Any names yet???
Whoo Hoo! So excited for your fun news! So fun to see you last week too...oh, I have your stuff too. Call you later! -Alissa
Post a Comment