Wednesday, June 3, 2009

One More Time!

I got a call last week from my Baby doctor’s nurse and she said I have to come in for another ultrasound. They reviewed the first one and found that my amniotic fluid levels are low. I went in to the hospital after getting the call and they checked to make sure that I’m not leaking fluid and that was all okay so now we wait. Needless to say, I’m not thrilled about this. However, there is a silver lining...I get to see my precious baby again in just a few days! I’ll update more on this after my appointment on June 10th.

2 comments:

Mama2Five said...

Praying things will go well! Keep us updated and make them give you lots of pictures of the little man at your ultrasound! smile. Oh.. and make sure you get some pics of the nursery up here too.. I can't wait to see it!

ML Rusch said...

You guys are in our prayers too! Take care!