Thursday, July 2, 2009

Camp Days!

This past Sunday, J and I loaded up the car and brought C to Bible Camp for the first time. He was SO excited! After some unforeseen circumstances last year, we had to cancel his spot at the last minute, so he’s been patiently waiting a full year and a half to finally go! When we arrived at camp, J and I expected C to get a little timid about us leaving, but that was NOT to case at all! From the second we got there he was ready to take off and we barely even got goodbye hugs! But, I’m glad the transition was easy for him.

This morning we went to pick up C. J was pretty happy to have his boy back. :) C was happy to see us (I think!) but he DID NOT want to leave camp. I think we heard about once a mile on the way home that he wished he could stay.
He made some great friends in his cabin and tried lots of new things (canoeing, polar bear swim...).
He loved his counselor and said that the chicken was his favorite meal. I’m so glad he had such a great time!

1 comments:

tanelson said...

That's so great that he had a wonderful week at camp! So fun.
You are looking simply adorable too mama!