Sunday, June 28, 2009

99 Days...

until my due date! Wow. Can I say it again? Wow.

I can’t believe how fast time has gone. Even though there are days that I whine and complain about being tired and achy and swollen, I still find it amazing to feel little Baby Davis moving, turning and kicking every day (and night too!). It’s hard to imagine that in a few short months he’ll be in my arms.

I never did give an update after my last ultrasound so I’ll do that quickly...

Baby D is growing fast and symmetrically. He has a normal sized head. (That is important to note for those of you who know of my ‘huge-headed baby’ nightmares.) He’s still shy and doesn’t like to be measured or listened to and he still kicks like crazy when you put any kind of monitor, doppler or ultrasound wand on my belly. He weighed in at 1lb. 4 oz. at the time of the ultrasound, but rest assured he has grown even more in the 2 weeks since then! My fluid levels are still low, so they will continue to monitor the baby’s growth and movement as well as the fluid levels through ultrasound as my pregnancy progresses. For now, though, Baby D is a healthy, active and growing boy with a completely average head size. :)

0 comments: